DO NOT BUY K9-ADVANTIX! YOU WILL REGRET IT! My baby boy just died yesterday from poisoning of the K9 Advantix. The dosage was not correct with the box label. He was in the hospital with IV's for three days and shots to get rid of the poison. He had problems breathing, walking. He ended up with Pancreatitis and has seizures and bled out right before his death. R.I.P. Mason Micah, we all love you!
Hi, My name is Dawn. I am a seventeen year old girl who loves pets and has two blogs-obviously this one and Pets R My World I enjoy listening to music, teaching my 2 dogs tricks, and hanging out with my friends.