Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ice Skating Fun


Just last Sunday, I went ice skating. I haven't gone ice skating for about eight years, but I still did really well. One of my friend fell and hit her head on the ice-I felt really bad for her. She stopped skating because she had a headache and  had a bump on her head. She told me to not worry about her, just go back and skate. So I did and I only fell on the ice twice, but that was because I tried to stop. I used to have lessons for ice skating, but for some reason I didn't want to do anything that I learned eight years ago. There were some people who sat on sleds and another person spun them around on the ice. I didn't ride on the sleds at all. I didn't even spin a sled around on the ice, I guess it was because I didn't want to change my shoes or fall while spinning the sled. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Sounds like you had fun. I hope your friend is okay.:)

Ms Recipe

schizoshrink said...

hi. i'd love to try ice skating! too bad there's no iceskating here in my place.. mind if we exchange links?

Simply Elegant Girl said...

@ Ms Recipe:
Hi Ms Recipe, She is alright. She just had a headache for a couple of hours. Thanks for the comment. :) :)

Simply Elegant Girl

Simply Elegant Girl said...

@ schizoshrink:
Hi schizoshrink. Hopefully where you live they will build a ice skating rink by you. I am so sorry about that. I don't mind exchanging links with you. Thanks for the comment. :) :)

Simply Elegant Girl