Friday, May 1, 2009

I Can't Wait Till It Comes In

The other day, I bought a Avril Lavigne Shirt from her site. I can't wait till the shirt comes in. I also signed up for her Crossbones Fan club. Avril Lavigne is my favorite singer and you will see my favorite music video on Music Monday. I am not going to tell you what the music video is called or if it is a new or old song. You just have to wait till Sunday Night. Right now Avril Lavigne's site is having a big sale on some of her merchandise. I got a $24.00 shirt for about $9.99. I was wanting to get one of her tour shirts, but they were the wrong size. They sold totally out of small on the tour shirt that are on sale.

I will probably try to ask my mom into letting me buy a shirt from the Pussycat Dolls shirt that says: "When I Grow Up I going to be a Pussycat Doll." The problem is the shirts are too expensive... They are about $25.00 per shirt. I will have to wait till they go on sale.
I also went on other singers sites and I definitely think Katy Perry has one of the funniest things that the shirt says. One of them said, "Katy Perry slept here." That is just funny in a weird way.

Some other stars I looked at their merchandise are: Kelly Clarkson, Evanescence, Fergie
and I will still be looking others up. It is definitely amazing how every stars website is totally different. :) ;)

2 comments:

happyheartprincess said...

What a beautiful site! enjoyed stopping by

Simply Elegant Girl said...

@ happyheartprincess Thanks for your comment and nice comment.

Dawn