Monday, November 24, 2008

Mason and Darcy Update-whew it has been hard teaching new tricks!

Hmm... I don't know what to talk about... well, I talk about Mason and Darcy-I haven't talked about them for quite a while. Mason is still as wild as can be. I have taught him to bow and am now he is learning to get an item that he is told to get. He has done really well on the new trick I am teaching him. Darcy hasn't learned any new tricks, because she is too stubborn to do them. She just looks at you like you are stupid when you tell you to something different other than walking on her hind legs. I keep on trying to teach her something new, but there's no guarantee that she'll do it. I understand why she is so stubborn- she is eight years old and I know her breed has a really hard time to comprehend new tricks. Dogs can be Dogs. lol

0 comments: