Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dog contest!

I am enter my dogs in a Dog Contest Online. All I have to do is enter your dog in the contest and give them one of your picture of the dog that is being entered. I am entering both Mason and Darcy, because you can enter all of your dogs!!! It is totally awesome! I have only entered Darcy so far, am going to do Mason in a little while. You can see all of the dogs photos that are already entered. Darcy's photo looks really good in her photo. She is sitting in my furry, pink chair with a blue bow in her hair. If you want to, you can check the photo out on the Dog Contest site. I have already taken Mason's photo and he is in my pink chair just like Darcy. I really hope they win and if you enter the contest, I give you luck in the competition. There are alot of prizes that you can win! One of the prizes is a Dog Bed. There are many other prizes though, but I don't know them all. Good Luck if you enter!!! :)

1 comments:

Grandy said...

Good luck to you! I hope one of your dogs win.

I notice you keep changing the look of this place. It looks good. :)